Dear Bethany families,
Season play for volleyball started on Tuesday, and it was wonderful to recapture that little bit of normalcy here in the Bethany community. Both teams played skillfully and demonstrated excellent sportsmanship. The season continued with games against Hansen on Thursday. I’m happy to share that both Bethany teams remain undefeated and are eager to play Altamont at home on Tuesday. Great jobs, Bobcats!
Bethany’s leadership students have been hard at work on an Addams Family themed float for Mountain House High School’s homecoming parade. Please join us for the parade at 2:30 today on Central Parkway to cheer on these amazing student leaders. We hope to see you all there!
Parking lot safety continues to be an area of focus at Bethany. Please help us by remembering the following car line rules:
• The car line is meant for quick pickups/drop-offs only.
• Drivers must stay behind the wheel of their car at all times.
• Be courteous and continue to pull forward. If your child isn’t present when you get to the end of the coned
area, circle the block and enter the parking lot again.
• Opening trunks is not allowed.
• Double parking or stopping adjacent to the car line is never permitted. If you are not in the car line, you must
park in a designated parking space, exit your vehicle, cross in a crosswalk, and escort your child back to your car.
• Stow your phone so you aren’t distracted in the parking lot or on the streets surrounding the school.
We appreciate your support. It takes all of us to keep our Bobcats safe.
Great things happen at Bethany every day. Thank you for sharing them with us!