Next packet pickup day for all students is
January 29, 12-8pm
Dear Bethany families,
Tuesday marked 90th day of school, which means we are now more than halfway through this unusual school year. As we
navigate our remaining time on distance learning, please remember the following:
- Attendance Matters- Whether in person or online, a missed school day is a lost opportunity for students to learn. Students who attend school regularly have been shown to achieve at higher levels than students who do not have regular attendance. Please support your child by monitoring their attendance and ensuring that they attend all scheduled Zoom sessions.
- Pick Up Materials as Scheduled- Materials are distributed to students every other week from 12:00 – 8:00 in front of the school.
- Set Up for Success- Create a dedicated space for your child to work in; ensure that the area is free from distractions like television, and have materials and supplies ready when needed.
- Visit Office Hours- All Bethany teachers have office hours daily. If your child is struggling or you have a question, this is the time for extra help.
- Communicate Absences- If your child is ill or has to miss class, please call the attendance line at (209) 836-7251 to clear the absence.
The Character Counts character trait for February is Caring. Caring students are kind, compassionate, and willing to help those in need. We look forward to recognizing a caring student from each class as a Student of the Month on February 26th.
Finally, please note that the California Department of Public Health has revised its guidelines regarding face coverings. Current regulations require all students to wear face coverings unless they have a valid medical exemption on file.
Great things happen at Bethany every day. Thank you for sharing them with us!